The creators of every female millennial’s favorite newsletter, The Daily Skimm, are here to break down more than just the news and assist you to own every aspect of your life–from negotiating your salary to traveling on a budget.
The Daily Skimm helps you live smarter each day by connecting you to what’s happening on this planet. This book helps you live smarter by giving you what you wish to have to know for life’s big moments.
With chapters covering everything from personal finance, to career, to stress management, global politics, and more, How to Skimm Your Life breaks down the most complicated parts of being an adult. This book will answer all your burning questions including:
* “What’s the difference between an ETF and a mutual fund?”
* “How Will have to I negotiate my salary when I’m offered a new job?”
* “Will have to I claim standard or itemized deductions on my taxes?”
* “How Will have to I tip at the same time as traveling in another country?”
* “Which bottle of wine Will have to I order at a restaurant?”
* And a lot more…
How to Skimm Your Life cuts through the BS to deliver information that’s streamlined, useful, and entertaining. Whether you’re a recent graduate, looking to make a change, or just need to reset, this book will take you to the next level in all parts of your life.